- Three Minds - the Organic blog... which lead me to...
- Findability.org - good read... which lead me to...
- Social Software Building blocks
- Interesting read from Nicholas Carr
- User generated Advertising isn't all its cracked up to be...
- Don McGlashan's Warm Hand via Peter Griffin.. Which includes a song on a bad, bad PR Man...
As the PR man, working late, looks at the photos of the fire's aftermath he managed to keep from the press, he reflects on the nature of his job:
I look at the photographs once more in the Manhattan sunset
The same light falls on the one of my wife and my kids
Then I put them back in the file
Permit myself a smile
Keeping them hidden was the best work I ever did
‘Cause people like us, we do make the world better
And if it's better for us, it's better for everyone
I open the window to the rush hour sirens on West Street
I see the Power and the Glory all over this town
All over this town...